OANDA's Trading Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Closing account

How to close account as I am no more interested in trading?

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where did my chart drawings go?

Why are my drawings not showing up on certain time frames. So far no issues with the horizontal draw tool, but all other drawings i.e, trend line, boxes, fib drawings disappear.

Oanda please acknowledge this post to confirm that you are looking into this issue.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pass order comment and tag extensions from API to MT4

When a new order is submitted through an API with comment and tag client extensions, these values don't propagate to MT4, so the order is shown in MT4 with a blank comment and magic number. This is hugely inconvenient since there's no way attribute these orders by MT4's expert advisers to an external strategy.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Price Alerts on Web Trading Platform

Price Alerts(email or SMS) on Web Trading Platform should be very nice and usefull

275 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  34 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fxTrade Alerts/Alarms

fxTrade really needs the option to set Price Alerts/Alarms which when triggered, will popup within the fxTrade Desktop app, with a sound and ALSO send an alert to the moble app. It would be really nice to be able to include a comment like "move the stop to price x.xxxxx" instead of just a price alert. As it stands now, I have to leave fxTrade and manually enter a price alert on my iPhone which just tells me the price when triggered. I then have to figure out what I wanted to do when triggered. Having the custom comment is…

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop Loss based on Midprice to avoid getting stopped during spread widening

Please add an option to make a stoploss trigger based on midprice.
    It's quite frustrating to wake up to getting stopped out, checking the charts then seeing that price didn't even get to your SL.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Draconian system of $40fee/transfer

Bring down the fee from $40 / withdrawal or make credit card withdrawal available

Not corner me in a maze with ridiculous fees.

I will mention this in my blog and on community forums

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. STOP LOSS THAT ADJUSTS TO SPREAD

STOP LOSS that Adjusts to Spread Changes. Even though price may not go to a set stop loss, the spread can trigger it prematurely (during news or low volume). If there was a spread adjusting stop loss order during these times, stop loss orders wouldn't be closed prematurely.

So when I place my stop loss and price comes within 0.1 PIPS from my stop loss it won't trigger. It is ONLY when price reaches 0.0 PIPS is when the spread adjusting stop loss order should be filled.

There would be more risk associated with this kind of stop loss order…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. update Advanced Charting

Please update "Advanced Charting" to add alarms and color change for frames. so far it's a very basic and trading view has much to offer. thank you

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Financial Charges

Oanda shows how we Traders are being charged for the financial charge as we take long or short positions, but doesn’t tell us why they are charging these fees’s. I feel Oanda needs to be more transparent and explain why we Traders are being charged these fee’s.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Price Alert Notification Ringtone Customization

Please add customization to the Price Alert notifications, so that ringtones can be added. I want to be able to wake up and modify trades.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. the charts take ages to load when switching time frames or c.pairs

Please improve how quickly charts load. (I have a super fast PC which has no issues running many many programs at once, however OANDA still takes ages to load even if nothing else is running. I am sharing this issue with many traders, namely students from Online Trading Academy)

215 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Warning pop-up

Hello, I keep receiving a pop-up alert on my desktop. It says " The profile manager is not functioning properly. You can continue to use the GUI normally, and your profile is safe on the server, but no profile updates will be saved until you restart the GUI".

I have restarted the program as well as, deleted the app then re-installed it and the warning pop-up still appears.

Please advise how I can remove this warning.

Thanks.
    Sean

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. huge spreads???

how about not creating such wide spreads during busy trading?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix the web platform

Charts don't load. When they do, they are slow. This is across multiple devices on different connections so don't blame my device.
    When charts do load, my objects don't always appear, or when they do they move on their own.
    Since the updates to the platform it has become almost unusable.
    FIX IT!

113 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Neaten the Trades tab with a drop down feature

Combine trades of the same instrument in 1 line on the activity tab.
    Include a drop-down on the instrument to expand the trade to show the list of individual positions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Order book overlay.. provide volume!

The current Order Book overlay for the mobile app provides the NUMBER of open buy & sell orders... is it possible for Oanda to provide the aggregate VOLUME of open buy orders and aggregate VOLUME of open sell orders at each price level??? This would actually provide the true liquidity at the price levels

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ask line for web trading platform.

ask line is not an option in the charts and it makes a little hard to determine the exact ask price.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. REPLAY MODE in advanced charting

Allow replay mode in advanced charting tools rather than in the paid partnered tools!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 72 73
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base