OANDA's Trading Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. roll back

The updated platform is terrible. It comes out super small on my screen. No way to fix it. (even with font size change, too small)

Please go back to old one.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Advanced charts not working

Advanced charts stopped working the other day. The chart window opens, but it's just blank. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, updated java, cleared cache...nothing works. Super frustrating, especially when Oanda says 'it's not our charting software, it's TV's. That may be so, but as part of the Oanda desktop app, shouldn't Oanda be able to fix it???

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. update Advanced Charting

Please update "Advanced Charting" to add alarms and color change for frames. so far it's a very basic and trading view has much to offer. thank you

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Advanced charts won’t come up

I can open all my widows, but the “advance chart” icon.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. v20 update console too small

After upgrade, Oanda desktop is unusable. My trading pc has a very large screen and Oanda worked fine until the forced update. This is unacceptable

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What happen to the "maximum units available" data?

Dont see "Maximum units available" data in the entry order window any more. Only the "Margin required" data is not helpful.

Please bring it back.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Practice Fx not working

Practice Fx platform not working when a trade is submitted

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I got surprised.

The web platform is awesome. Especially the partial exit and trailing stop options. It is way better than tradingview! SL and TP tools are very convenient as you can see the loss amount in USD.

Alarm tool is vital. Add it pleeease...
    It would be better if we have the option to see the partial trades separately (on chart)! Just as an option to enable/disable, and not as an unchangeable feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Advanced charts are failing to open again

Advanced charts not working

Advanced charts has stopped working today Monday 22Jun2020 UTC +10 . The chart window opens, but it's just stays blank. Message box eventually appears on advanced chart saying "Your Advanced Charting profile has failed to load:

Closing and reopening advanced chart as the popup message said would fix the problem does not.

One thing might be a contributing factor. A new Windows10 upgrade came out that I applied over the weekend otherwise nothing has changed to a perfectly running PC and advanced charts worked perfectly for the entire previous week

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Trade cancelled

I traded a winning position and you cancelled the trade before I was able to take profits, I'm wondering why this happened? I would like to know because I would like to avoid having winning trades cancelled in the future.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. cant see a chart on the main page

Chart does not show on main page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wireless Corporation Limited

Business address:
    503, Tower 2,
    Lippo Centre
    Hong Kong 999077
    Country
    Admiralty,

Business phone:
    +852-28720699
    Business Website:
    http://www.x10dr.com/
    Business e-mail:
    info@x10dr.com
    Website Description:
    www.x10dr.com
    www.x10drglobalstore.com
    On-line radio communications store.
    Category:
    Business to Business
    Keywords:
    X10DR, mobile vehicular repeater, RLN6551, DVRS, Motorola, Kenwood, Wireless Pacific, long range wireless RSM
    Hours open:
    24 our on-line store,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. take profit and stop loss based on current price rather than entry price

Currently when modifying an order the stop loss value and take profit values are based entirely off of the current pair price. Meaning in order to determine what my actual profit or loss would be I have to do quick math. These dollar values should not change unless i move my TP or SL. So instead of quickly seeing what my RR ratio is i have to spend a few minutes calculating based on moving numbers. Support says that its not a bug but a feature. HA. As a trader, speed is extremely relevant. If some people like their values…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Where Did My Charts Go?

The second time in the last week, Oanda crashes then I go back to load my profile and all 8 charts are gone. I go to the data folder and see the Profile open the folder and see and file called "order.wnd" but this has 0 kbytes and does not restore my charts. It is very frustrating when I am expecting auto save and not work to be periodically "flushed down the toilet" as it has twice now. Please address this. Gregg

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More take profit for partial closed positions also set Stoplos to Break Even

Hello,
    when i set limit orders, i am missing more take profits. one take profit is not enough. Also i dont need automated trailing stop, but would aprecciate automated stoplos set to break even after some number of pips is reached.

What i do, is trading of 4 unit, and i want to take profit 2 units on 2:1 and 2 units on cca 5:1. and then, whem market reaches firt TP, i want to set Stoplos to breakeven. trending system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Too laggy

Changing between charts are way too slow. Expanding charts to see bigger time frames are also really slow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. News

The current news interface is horrible. Can you just provide news headlines and if I am interested I can click for details instead of putting headline and details together.This is the most ugly news interface i ever seen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base