OANDA's Trading Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Price Alerts on Web Trading Platform

Price Alerts(email or SMS) on Web Trading Platform should be very nice and usefull

292 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  42 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the charts take ages to load when switching time frames or c.pairs

Please improve how quickly charts load. (I have a super fast PC which has no issues running many many programs at once, however OANDA still takes ages to load even if nothing else is running. I am sharing this issue with many traders, namely students from Online Trading Academy)

235 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 142 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
    OANDA constantly looks to provide value to our clients and this is something we’re looking into at this moment.
    While, there are no additional updates on this feedback, please feel free to send us further ideas to help us build use cases around this feature.

Thanks,
    Kevin Cho
    Mobile Product Manager

4. Configure tiered profit targets

I would like to be able to configure multiple profit targets and have each Take Profits remove different amounts of unit from my position. This would complete my "Set and Forget" trading experience.

136 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys,

I’ve merged two similar feedbacks “Configure tiered profit targets” and “Ability to close partial positions”. Please let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns.

In case you were looking for “Partial Closeout of Trade”, you can find the appropriate feedback from the following link (https://feedback.oanda.com/forums/589936/suggestions/33383242).

If this is what you were looking for, please withdraw your vote on this feedback and vote on the appropriate feedback.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Mobile Product Manager

5. Fix the web platform

Charts don't load. When they do, they are slow. This is across multiple devices on different connections so don't blame my device.
    When charts do load, my objects don't always appear, or when they do they move on their own.
    Since the updates to the platform it has become almost unusable.
    FIX IT!

132 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 129 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I am a graduate/student of OTA, our graduating class came up with these MOST WANTED tools

1. Have an UNDO last move button on the charts.

2. Option to Set Alerts on the Desktop Version.

3. Have OCO option please?!?! (Order Cancel Order)

122 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Two (2) Take profits on a single trade.

It would be great to have the option, to create two(2) Take Profits. The first closing a portion of the trade and the second closing the rest. For example I trade 10,000 long on EUR/USD. The first take profit is set at 25 pips closing 5,000 then the second take profit set at 35 pips closing the remaining.

94 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show historical trades on their respective charts.

I wanna see where I entered and exit on the charts (show trading histories)
    Desktop platform has that function and why web platform doesn’t have that feature??

93 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How to Avoid Being Stopped out when Spreads Widen

Can you add "Stop if Bid" for Buy orders and "Stop if Offered" for Sell orders ? This is to prevent orders from being triggered just because of a temporary large spread

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  acase responded

We are looking into how we could provide options that allow clients to set their stops (SL & TS) by either bid, midpoint, or ask. The amount of votes this receives will help us in prioritizing this feature.

11. Saving Multiple Advanced Charting Templates

I'd like to be able to save & load multiple advanced charting templates from the web platform

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  23 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. fxTrade Alerts/Alarms

fxTrade really needs the option to set Price Alerts/Alarms which when triggered, will popup within the fxTrade Desktop app, with a sound and ALSO send an alert to the moble app. It would be really nice to be able to include a comment like "move the stop to price x.xxxxx" instead of just a price alert. As it stands now, I have to leave fxTrade and manually enter a price alert on my iPhone which just tells me the price when triggered. I then have to figure out what I wanted to do when triggered. Having the custom comment is…

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Withdraw Funds from Mobile App

Allow me to directly withdraw funds from the app

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. P/L in pips for closed trades in "Activity" tab

Would like to see P/L of pips per trade as well as P/L of currency per trade. This feature would now also be in the trade "Activity" tab.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add bitcoin as a tradable instrument

Digital currency. Should be available on all platforms.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,
    As with feedback of adding Bitcoin as an offering (https://feedback.oanda.com/forums/589936-oanda-s-trading-platform/suggestions/19430593-add-bitcoin-as-a-tradable-instrument), we’re currently exploring different possibilities of adding other crypto-currencies as a part of our offerings. I’ll share more updates as I find out more on this topic. Please stay tuned.
    Thanks,
    Kevin Cho
    Mobile Product Manager
    Edit response

17. Sync drawings between devices

Allowing someone to draw on their desktop charts (advanced and normal) and have those drawings sync with mobile devices would make the mobile app a lot less gimmicky. Currently I either need to duplicate my drawings between desktop and mobile apps or work without my tech analysis.

I could then make informed decisions on a trade whilst using a mobile device.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
    We are currently working on infrastructure which will allow us to implement such feature.
    Once we are ready to work on thisfeatures, we’ll look to prioritize appropriately.
    Please keep voting on the idea to help us prioritize.

Thanks,
    Kevin Cho
    Mobile Product Manager

18. Pivot Points on Advanced Charts

I would like to be able to use Pivot Points on the Advanced Charting product available in the Web & Desktop platforms

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  13 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. roll back

The updated platform is terrible. It comes out super small on my screen. No way to fix it. (even with font size change, too small)

Please go back to old one.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 84 85
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base