1. Withdrawal of funds

How do I withdraw funds from my account

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Close all profitable trades button

Add Close all profitable trades button on mobile app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 約定通知の表示内容について

アプリの約定通知に「通貨ペア」と「損益、pips数」を表示して欲しいです。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. can i order weed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Price Alert Dates Shouldn't Be Fixed At One Week

Hello,

It would be very helpful to have the price alerts, on the mobile app, to have the ability to set the time frame longer that the fixed one week that is the only choice. As well the ability to change the date when the price alert is active. I can't find a way to do this so I am assuming it's set to one week which is very restrictive.

Thank you 😊👍

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BSc. nursing in Bangalore

Bsc Nursing colleges : Aihs is one of the top nursing colleges in bangalore . Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Apply for bsc nursing admission.

Contact: https://www.aihs.ac.in/bsc-nursing-colleges-in-bangalore.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Calendar within Trading Performance

Bring back the Calendar, it was available to be able to choose the timeframe, now it is gone?

Please bring it back , what if I want to see my performance over a 3 and 1/2 month timeframe????

Thank you !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need Comment field when creating new order

In MT4 platform, when we create a new order, we can key in personal comments in the Comment field. Would love to have this Comment field in Oanda Mobile Apps so that we can key in personal comments and then view the comments in MT4 platform for orders that are created in Oanda Mobile Apps.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. アプリの通知内容について

指値、逆指値の約定時のアプリ通知に「通貨ペア」を表示して欲しいです。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Home Screen widgets for iOS 14

Hi, can we please get a home screen widget for iPhones running iOS 14? I’d love to see an instrument ticker widget that shows the real time quote for any selected instrument.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Other timeframes in mobile app

Please add other timeframes in mobile app, or give an option to choose the time frames required for the end user in the settings options — that would be awesome.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The balance if all stoploss are hit or all take profit are hit

It would be nice if there is an option to see what your balance would be if all the stoplosses of your trades are hit at the moment or all the take profits are hit(maybe an option where you can choose between those two or both)

In my case i work with a trailing stop so i would like to see what my minimal profit would be.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. N

This is not an idea but a question? A question in whhich I need an immediate response!!!!!! How do I cancel an order on your app? !!!!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. idle data

I find that sometimes data just stops coming through on the app. This isn't indicated by any sort of error and it makes me suspect on the timing. Can you explain how and why these freezes in data occur with big market moves?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The alligator indicator

The alligator indicator is available on your web charts but not on the iPad or iPhone App . Can you kindly add that in pls.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automatic stop-loss adjustments

Hi, Would you develop a tool that can automatically adjust stop-loss at certain point?
    Example: when the market is at 25,000, I place b/s order with stoploss is at 24,900. I would want to move stoploss to 25,000 when the market hit 25,100. Normally I set an alert at 25,100 and then I have to go on the app or website to adjust the stoploss by myself which could procrastinate sometimes, that could affect the strategy.
    It would be great if you could develop the tool that get adjust stoploss at certain point automatically.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Condensed space

Hello, I typically only have 4 ticker boxes open at the top of my screen.
    Because the ticker boxes stack horizontally (in groups of 2) there is a big open space on the right of my screen. This is on iPad in horizontal mode. It would be nice to have the pairs go across In one straight line, that would create more room for the chart.
    Also the Fibonacci tool should be customizable so user can modify (turn off and on) specific lines. A fib extension tool would be very helpful as well.

Thank you

Sean Jacobson

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Position modify

Should allow modify SL / TS / TP of all trades in same pair at the portfolio

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base