OANDA's Trading Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Withdraw

Add a function to withdraw money from your account on the app.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The balance if all stoploss are hit or all take profit are hit

It would be nice if there is an option to see what your balance would be if all the stoplosses of your trades are hit at the moment or all the take profits are hit(maybe an option where you can choose between those two or both)

In my case i work with a trailing stop so i would like to see what my minimal profit would be.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Horizontal Line

When I place a horizontal line I want to be able to see the price as I’m going up or down the horizontal line. I can’t place an order on the app because I can’t figure out what my stop loss, entry price, and take profit are going to be. Please update

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. View chart from open trades

It would be handy if you could go straight to the trade chart from checking your portfolio.
    Rather then the long winded way of going to rates>watchlist>scrolling until finding ticker

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add pivot indicator to mobile app

Please add pivot indicator to mobile app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Activity list

Activity list
    You’ve changed the font size😒
    Please return it to its normal size .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Super laggy Fxtrade in the last 2 months. Seems CVC's acquisition of Oanda is destructive?

Can't execute trade at all in many times. Can you keep the pre-acquisition management team? They were doing such a good job before the acquisition.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Units vs Leverage

Many of us are used to the Mt4 platform I’m sure. I personally love this app better than Mt4 but having the default as Units (10,000) instead of Lot sizes (0.01). Lot sizes makes more sense to some of us. It was just be helpful to have the option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. no cache clean

The more I use, the more space it will occupy. Unless we delete the app and reinstall, otherwise there is no way to clean the cache. Hope it can be fixed, thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pip change in the list disappeared

Reinstalled few times, but everyday it will disappeared again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CLOSE ALL TRADES AT ONCE

Please make this feature available on the mobile app as soon as possible.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Letters sizes

Would it be nice to be able to choose the font size ?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Withdraw tab within app

I understand you are able to withdraw funds form OANDA on the computer platform. But when it comes to the OANDA app, you are only able to deposit funds, not withdraw.

Please give us the option to withdraw funds to bank account directly from the app! It makes it looks bad when you can only deposit and not withdraw. Made me question my trust towards OANDA at the beginning, although I now know it’s a great platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pips to %

How do I change the price change under the instrument from pips to %? I am referring to the main window which shows all the prices and instrument.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sub-accounts copy trade !

To provide a copy trade feature from one sub-account to another, Easy feature to provide and also important to many, a lot of people pay money for such service or software and by providing that will mean a lot ... at least to me:)

Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adjust display order of accounts and sub accounts

Kindly ask if Oanda development team can add the ability to change the order in which accounts and sub accounts are displayed in the iOS app. Basically I would like to be able to drag and drop the accounts so I can choose which account is at the top of the list, which one is next one down and so on. Currently there is now way to change the order. I would put accounts with positions I am holding long term at the bottom and accounts I trade more frequently from at the top.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why change the number pad?

The latest iOS app seems to have reversed the locations of the 123 and the 789 rows. Why???????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Default setting for units calculated based on stoploss

An default setting to have the amount of units calculated based on the stoploss you have set.

If you want to risk for example $1000 with your stoploss, it would calculate the amount of units needed for the trade to reach that amount as your stoploss.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The alligator indicator

The alligator indicator is available on your web charts but not on the iPad or iPhone App . Can you kindly add that in pls.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base