OANDA's Trading Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. roll back

The updated platform is terrible. It comes out super small on my screen. No way to fix it. (even with font size change, too small)

Please go back to old one.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Advanced charts not working

Advanced charts stopped working the other day. The chart window opens, but it's just blank. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, updated java, cleared cache...nothing works. Super frustrating, especially when Oanda says 'it's not our charting software, it's TV's. That may be so, but as part of the Oanda desktop app, shouldn't Oanda be able to fix it???

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. update Advanced Charting

Please update "Advanced Charting" to add alarms and color change for frames. so far it's a very basic and trading view has much to offer. thank you

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Advanced charts won’t come up

I can open all my widows, but the “advance chart” icon.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. v20 update console too small

After upgrade, Oanda desktop is unusable. My trading pc has a very large screen and Oanda worked fine until the forced update. This is unacceptable

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. What happen to the "maximum units available" data?

Dont see "Maximum units available" data in the entry order window any more. Only the "Margin required" data is not helpful.

Please bring it back.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Practice Fx not working

Practice Fx platform not working when a trade is submitted

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Advanced charts are failing to open again

Advanced charts not working

Advanced charts has stopped working today Monday 22Jun2020 UTC +10 . The chart window opens, but it's just stays blank. Message box eventually appears on advanced chart saying "Your Advanced Charting profile has failed to load:

Closing and reopening advanced chart as the popup message said would fix the problem does not.

One thing might be a contributing factor. A new Windows10 upgrade came out that I applied over the weekend otherwise nothing has changed to a perfectly running PC and advanced charts worked perfectly for the entire previous week

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Trade cancelled

I traded a winning position and you cancelled the trade before I was able to take profits, I'm wondering why this happened? I would like to know because I would like to avoid having winning trades cancelled in the future.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Where Did My Charts Go?

The second time in the last week, Oanda crashes then I go back to load my profile and all 8 charts are gone. I go to the data folder and see the Profile open the folder and see and file called "order.wnd" but this has 0 kbytes and does not restore my charts. It is very frustrating when I am expecting auto save and not work to be periodically "flushed down the toilet" as it has twice now. Please address this. Gregg

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I got surprised.

The platform is awesome. Especially the partial exit and trailing stop options. It is way better than tradingview!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. News

The current news interface is horrible. Can you just provide news headlines and if I am interested I can click for details instead of putting headline and details together.This is the most ugly news interface i ever seen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multiple Rates Panel

Allow to pop open multiple rate panels so that I can use one panel for quick trade, another panel to view EUR crosses another panel to view gbp crosses for example

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. many issues makes me wounder if market makers are thiefs

i entered a tradeade went my way and then disapeared is that sumy or what how shady is this site

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop Script

This script is giving me a hard time. It interferes while placing orders...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Order book needs a "Lock" button like the previous online version.

Thank you for updating the online order book from the previous orange and blue one. There is one thing missing which is being able “lock” the graphs. Below I have given more details and I hope this makes sense. I don’t think many of Oanda traders understanding how important this tool is. So thank you as you won’t find it on any of the other online trading services.
    The online order book https://www1.oanda.com/forex-trading/analysis/forex-order-book needs to have a “Lock” screen button/function like the previous version had. The Previous version allowed this and it was a huge time saving feature so when…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. fxTrade Alerts/Alarms

fxTrade really needs the option to set Price Alerts/Alarms which when triggered, will popup within the fxTrade Desktop app, with a sound and ALSO send an alert to the moble app. It would be really nice to be able to include a comment like "move the stop to price x.xxxxx" instead of just a price alert. As it stands now, I have to leave fxTrade and manually enter a price alert on my iPhone which just tells me the price when triggered. I then have to figure out what I wanted to do when triggered. Having the custom comment is…

70 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base