OANDA's Trading Platform

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bad web platform

this web platform has millions bugs, freeze all the time, that way I go with TDameritrade

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is OANDA's implementation of TradingView different from Tradingview.com?

OANDA's implementation of TradingView is drastically different from tradingview.com

It seems that OANDA's version is an old release of TradingView, whereas the tradingview.com has new features, tools, options, etc.

Easiest way to demonstrate is to right-click on a chart and you see completely different menu and options:

A)
    Login to OANDA fxTrade
    Click Advanced Charting button
    Then right-click on the pop-up TradingView chart
    Review the menu and options

B)
    Now, login to tradingview.com directly in a new browser
    Right-click on the chart
    Review and compare the menu and options

When will OANDA get an updated version of TradingView?

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Chart is rubbish. Keep loading forever

The chart stucks all the time. And can't even see the opening trades. This has been a recurring issue.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Where did my chart drawings go?

Why are my drawings not showing up on certain time frames. So far no issues with the horizontal draw tool, but all other drawings i.e, trend line, boxes, fib drawings disappear.

Oanda please acknowledge this post to confirm that you are looking into this issue.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pine Editor

Is it possible to have a Pine Editor for this platform?
    Thanks
    Sirio

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Oanda's Web application

The Web Platform is blank today and I have no idea why.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Order entry on web trading platform

Currently, orders can be entered on the web trading platform by a modal popup window. This window blocks further usage of the charts. I personally use the short/long position tools to plan my trades on the charts. When placing an order I would like to be able to copy the entry, stop and target prices into the order form. Unfortunately, the popup prevents access to the chart and to these tools.
    Could the modal popup be made non-blocking? Or could there be an order entry forms places somewhere else?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Tradingview's "Create New Order"

I want "Create New Order" panel like one from Tradingview, which I can change the amount of units and/or stoploss by the risk percentage on the spot.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. SLOW Web Platform Startup Speed

The startup speed of the web platform is too slow. It takes 10 seconds for everything to fully load!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No working stop loss

Stop loss doesn't register anymore when I place a trade in the web version. It used to work and now when I enter a trade I input stop loss value however when trade goes live, no stop loss present.

Help!?!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Market, Limit and Stop order fields are blank

Market, Limit and Stop order fields are blank on the web based platform. Cannot place any trades.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. background

Clicking top right "Chart Properties" gear icon then "Defaults" will reset background to white if user is in dark mode. I could only get the correct background color after switching to light mode and back to dark mode under Preferences on the left.

The "default" background color should match the user's selected theme.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The buy and sell pop-up does not appear when clicked on in Fullscreen Mode

I am not able to open any positions while in Fullscreen Mode

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Price Alerts on Web Trading Platform

Price Alerts(email or SMS) on Web Trading Platform should be very nice and usefull

289 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  42 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Using TradingView and cannot hold multiple positions in a single pair

Would like to hold more than one position on a single pair. Is this possible using Oanda?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Platform Orders

Please tell me, will the function of the Order on the platform work? Or was it turned off completely?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Web trading platform improvements

I do like the simplicity of the web trading platform but I just have a couple of requests:

1) At the top tab "charting" you can select the + button to add components, can you look at adding multiple "charting" tabs so you can go to different markets by just selecting the tabs at the top. Would prefer this over the "select layout" option

2) It would be great if the web trading platform had pine editor just like Tradingview, or if that is not possible maybe a way to import custom indicators that you created on tradingview

3) An…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Drawings are not consistence on multi time frames

Trend line I draw on Daily is different on 4 hour time frame, which is also different on 1 hour time frame. I cannot do the multi-time-frame analysis properly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. REPLAY MODE in advanced charting

Allow replay mode in advanced charting tools rather than in the paid partnered tools!!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base