1. Practice Fx not working

Practice Fx platform not working when a trade is submitted

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The balance if all stoploss are hit or all take profit are hit

It would be nice if there is an option to see what your balance would be if all the stoplosses of your trades are hit at the moment or all the take profits are hit(maybe an option where you can choose between those two or both)

In my case i work with a trailing stop so i would like to see what my minimal profit would be.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pine Editor

Is it possible to have a Pine Editor for this platform?
    Thanks
    Sirio

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatic stop-loss adjustments

Hi, Would you develop a tool that can automatically adjust stop-loss at certain point?
    Example: when the market is at 25,000, I place b/s order with stoploss is at 24,900. I would want to move stoploss to 25,000 when the market hit 25,100. Normally I set an alert at 25,100 and then I have to go on the app or website to adjust the stoploss by myself which could procrastinate sometimes, that could affect the strategy.
    It would be great if you could develop the tool that get adjust stoploss at certain point automatically.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. API endpoint for trading hours

At the moment there is no way to gather information on trading hours via the API.
    Trading hours are pieces of information of prime importance both from a functional perspective (they allow us to place orders successfully and possibly to prepare in time to do it) and as inputs for strategies (e.g. machine learning).
    It baffles me that there is no way whatsoever to gather this data from the API.
    Please implement endpoints for the trading hours for all instruments.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Openssl v 1.1.1

Your security tokens are no longer adequate for openssl version 1.1.1, which now insists on 2024 bit keys. This results in refused connection and the following error message:

error trying to connect: error:141A318A:SSL routines:tlsprocessskedhe:dh key too small:../ssl/statem/statemclnt.c:2149:

Paulo from technical support suggested using --ciphers 'DEFAULT:!DH' option to curl (or wget). While this works when constructing 'manually' these requests, it is not easy to use such switches from high level programming libraries, such as the Rust crates.

I had a lot of trouble with this and finally solved it by using Rust's own implementation of TLS 'rustls-tls'…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. One-click options

Please allow one-click trading, as well as a list of selected charts on the right (as in trading view) so that one-click is sufficient to bring up a chart. Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Where is the alarm/alert tool?

Do you know a trader who does not use alarms?

Please add it to the web platform!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Activity list

Activity list
    You’ve changed the font size😒
    Please return it to its normal size .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Order entry on web trading platform

Currently, orders can be entered on the web trading platform by a modal popup window. This window blocks further usage of the charts. I personally use the short/long position tools to plan my trades on the charts. When placing an order I would like to be able to copy the entry, stop and target prices into the order form. Unfortunately, the popup prevents access to the chart and to these tools.
    Could the modal popup be made non-blocking? Or could there be an order entry forms places somewhere else?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I got surprised.

The web platform is awesome. Especially the partial exit and trailing stop options. It is way better than tradingview! SL and TP tools are very convenient as you can see the loss amount in USD.

Alarm tool is vital. Add it pleeease...
    It would be better if we have the option to see the partial trades separately (on chart)! Just as an option to enable/disable, and not as an unchangeable feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. View chart from open trades

It would be handy if you could go straight to the trade chart from checking your portfolio.
    Rather then the long winded way of going to rates>watchlist>scrolling until finding ticker

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oanda's Web application

The Web Platform is blank today and I have no idea why.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Advanced charts are failing to open again

Advanced charts not working

Advanced charts has stopped working today Monday 22Jun2020 UTC +10 . The chart window opens, but it's just stays blank. Message box eventually appears on advanced chart saying "Your Advanced Charting profile has failed to load:

Closing and reopening advanced chart as the popup message said would fix the problem does not.

One thing might be a contributing factor. A new Windows10 upgrade came out that I applied over the weekend otherwise nothing has changed to a perfectly running PC and advanced charts worked perfectly for the entire previous week

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Withdraw

Add a function to withdraw money from your account on the app.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. STOP LOSS THAT ADJUSTS TO SPREAD

STOP LOSS that Adjusts to Spread Changes. Even though price may not go to a set stop loss, the spread can trigger it prematurely (during news or low volume). If there was a spread adjusting stop loss order during these times, stop loss orders wouldn't be closed prematurely.

So when I place my stop loss and price comes within 0.1 PIPS from my stop loss it won't trigger. It is ONLY when price reaches 0.0 PIPS is when the spread adjusting stop loss order should be filled.

There would be more risk associated with this kind of stop loss order…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  All  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Horizontal Line

When I place a horizontal line I want to be able to see the price as I’m going up or down the horizontal line. I can’t place an order on the app because I can’t figure out what my stop loss, entry price, and take profit are going to be. Please update

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pass order comment and tag extensions from API to MT4

When a new order is submitted through an API with comment and tag client extensions, these values don't propagate to MT4, so the order is shown in MT4 with a blank comment and magic number. This is hugely inconvenient since there's no way attribute these orders by MT4's expert advisers to an external strategy.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I really like the web platform, but I do not understand why I cannot get alerts on diagonal lines.

I trade trend channel breakouts. Having an alert on an inside channel line, or even a single diagonal line (or ray) would give me my life back. I can do this in the mobile app, but there I do not have access to the channel drawing tools. A perfect world (for me) would provide BOTH on the same platform--preferrably the web, as drawing tools in the web app don't always respond to my fingers on the screen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OANDA Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Trade cancelled

I traded a winning position and you cancelled the trade before I was able to take profits, I'm wondering why this happened? I would like to know because I would like to avoid having winning trades cancelled in the future.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Trading Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base